Help me study for my History class. I’m stuck and don’t understand.
For the initial post, address the following:
- Pick two (2) issues of the Articles of Confederation and describe the main problems that the United States was faced with under the Federation government.
- Analyze two major debates (see textbook Section 7.4) by which the Constitution was created in the summer of 1787. Link (website): Articles of Confederation (1777)
Then, address one (1) of the following to your initial post:
- Discuss the ratification process of the Constitution of 1787.
- How did ratification lead to the formation of America’s first two political parties, the Federalists and Anti-Federalist?
- What were the major differences between the Federalist and Anti-Federalist, and who were the best-known members of each party?