I need support with this Nursing question so I can learn better.
APA FORMAT ACTIVE VOICE TIMES ROMAN 12 FREE OF GRAMMATICAL SPELLING SENTENCE STRUCTURE ERRORS FIRM GRASP OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE ZERO USE OF CONVERSATIONAL ENGLISH IN TEXT CITATIONS REFERENCE PAGE 100% PLAGIARISM FREE OUTLINE OF ALL QUESTIONS ASKED AND ANSWERED
Grading Rubric Mastery=4=A
- Clearly stated, detailed description of all of the steps or elements of the study, and includes: purpose; the problem including significance and background; relevancy of the literature reviewed; method(s)/design; the theoretical framework; research objectives, questions, and hypotheses.
- Clearly stated, detailed description of the 3 or more strengths and 3 or more limitations of the research study.
- Clearly stated, detailed summary of the credibility and meaning of the study findings including 4 or more recommendations and implications to practice.
- Formal style reflected throughout presentation, including no spelling, grammar, or APA format errors present. Permalink included for the article selected.
Differentiate the components of the research process.
As a recent BSN graduate, you sign-up to join a journal club on your clinical unit. The journal club serves as a collective effort to remain current with the literature. The purpose of the journal club is to provide a strategy for evaluating current research and translating it to nursing practice. The facilitator of the journal club has asked you to select, critically appraise, and present your findings at the next meeting. Since this is your first time presenting, the facilitator provides a worksheet to guide you through the process.
Select one current nursing research article that may be translated into evidence-based practice. Review the article and complete the worksheet provided. Your analysis will include the required elements of the research process and will begin the evaluation phase of appraising the literature.
- Identify the steps or elements of the study
- Determine the strengths and limitations of the research study
- Evaluate the credibility and meaning of the study findings