I need help with a Management question. All explanations and answers will be used to help me learn.
Organizational Culture Analysis Project
Organizational culture is a system of shared values, norms, and assumptions that guides
members’ attitudes and behaviors and influences how they perceive and react to their
environment (Griffin et. al, 2017). Because culture is predicated upon perception, there will be
As you view organizations for employment or seek to learn more about your current
organization, it is important to evaluate the culture within an organization. The purpose of this
assignment is for you to analyze a company and to determine its organizational culture.
1) Select an organization from The Best Employers for Diversity 2019:
2) Answer all of the questions in the required list.
3) Select any four (4) topics from the elective list that you would like to research.
I. Organizational Culture
1) Overview of the organization/History
a. Who are their customers?
b. Number of employees
a. Where are they located, which states? Headquarters?
b. Are they global? If so, what countries?
4) What is the company’s mission and values?
5) SWOT analysis (use template provided)
Elective List (must select four)
II. Additional Organizational Considerations
1) Leadership (organizational chart of top leadership)
2) The future of the organization (short vs long term goals)
3) Why was this company selected as one of The Best Employers for Diversity 2019?
4) An inappropriate element of the company, something that doesn’t match its culture. I.e. A
negative article in the news, the company doing something opposite its values or
character. For example, the company says that they believe in diversity; however; there is
a story in the news where they discriminated against a protected class.
5) Select one of the organizations rules or policies that would be important to you if you
were considering employment. Why is this policy important to you?
6) What types of benefits or perks does this organization offer?
7) Does this organization’s culture fit/match your ideal organization? Why or why not?
8) What characteristics do you seek in your ideal organization?
III. Guidelines for Written Paper: narrative, must have headers, section titles and
proper paragraph formation. Include all sections.
1. You should have 3-5 articles cited and a Reference page (APA Format)
2. 3-5 pages, 12 pt. Times New Roman font, double-spaced
3. Must use APA format: A great APA format resource:
4. Must use the SWOT template provided