I’m working on a Excel question and need guidance to help me study.
or this assignment, you must create a network diagram from scratch, outlining activities involved.
Due until June 28th by 6pm
1) Create and name a project (such as planning a wedding, building an addition to the house, training for a marathon, etc). This can be any project you choose.
2) Create a network diagram with boxes (must be in some type of typed format (word, excel or other electronic format)).
3) Network diagram must have at least 10 activities
4) Network diagram must have at least 1 activity with 2 predecessors
5) Project in the network diagram must take at least 15 days to accomplish
6) Correctly label and identify the ES, EF, LS, LF and Float for each activity. (Be sure to provide a key for the boxes so I know what you are identifying as each ES, EF, LS, LF and Float)
7) Identify Critical Path
You will be graded as follows:
20 points – Must be in typed format. Drawing and scanning will not count as typed format
20 points – Diagram has at least 1 activity with 2 predecessors
20 points – Diagram has at least 10 activities
5 points – All ES are correct
5 points – All EF are correct
5 points – All LS are correct
5 points – All LF are correct
5 points – All Floats are correct
15 points – Identify the Critical path (you can do this by drawing arrows or color coding the critical path)
Please note that incorrectly labeling one ES, EF, LS, or LF will most likely cause all of them to be off.