I’m studying for my Law class and need an explanation.
Please answer the following review questions:
1) What is the name of the Canadian Agency that controls the border?
2) What is its name in French?
3) Why are there two official languages in Canada?
4) How much alcohol can one person bring into Canada, duty free?
5) Can an American ever bring a gun into Canada?
6) Does the Canadian government have supremacy over all provinces in immigration matters?
7) Is immigrating to Canada easier than getting into the U.S ?
8) What Canadian government agency controls Immigration?
9) What documents does a U.S. Citizen need to enter Canada?
10) What is the maximum value of a gift that can be imported duty free?
Please use complete sentences and answer these questions in your own words so that you can demonstrate your knowledge of the topics.