Essay 1: Learning Aid about Recruitment and Selection ( this assignment is due by tonight)!
For this assignment, assume that you are the new Director of Human Resources for a mid-size healthcare organization. Due to potential business growth and expansion, your organization is planning to hire a significant number of new employees. In anticipation of this major hiring drive, you want to create information resources that will help managers understand the importance of recruitment and selection processes.
- Create a brochure that will serve as a learning aid to help managers. Incorporate both text and images. While you may create your brochure in word processing software (as a Word document, for example), you must designate headings and subtitles, using the Ten Basic Tips for Tri-Fold Brochure Design for Desktop Publishers (Links to an external site.).
- Include the following in the learning aid:
- Explain why recruitment and selection processes are vital in healthcare workforce planning.
- Explain the importance of measuring key competencies and skills.
- Describe an effective recruitment and selection process.
- Include a minimum of five references; three of these must be peer-reviewed sources. The CSU-Global Library is a good place to find these.
- Format your brochure according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements (Links to an external site.).
- Your brochure must be 6-8 pages long. Designate section headings (effective brochures divide information into easily readable sections).
- Be sure to discuss and reference concepts taken from the assigned textbook reading and relevant research. Review the grading rubric to see how you will be graded for this assignment.
**Required Textbook (tutor must possess these books in order to complete the assignment)
Borkowski, N. (2016). Organizational behavior in health care (3rd ed.). Burlington, MA: Jones & Bartlett Learning. ISBN 13: 9781284051049.
Fried, B., & Fottler, M. (2015). Human resources in health care: Managing for success (4th ed.). Chicago: Health Administration Press. ISBN 13: 978156793708-4.
Portfolio Options 1 : Outline and References ( you will only create the outline and references today!, below I attached the final assignment that Will go along with this assignment) This is due by tonight
This week you will submit a rough outline of your final Portfolio Project as well as a list of references that you intend to use. Your outline should include the sections listed in the Portfolio Project description (review on the Week 8 Assignments page) and 20 references. Each section should list concepts to be covered under their respective headings. The Purdue’s OWL: Why and How to Create a Useful Outline (Links to an external site.) has a handout.
Submit the Portfolio Milestone as an assignment. Your well-written outline should be 2-3 pages in length and formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements (Links to