I’m working on a Statistics question and need guidance to help me study.
Your initial post should be 75-150 words in length.
Watch the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zZYBALbZgg
- What are the steps in hypothesis testing?
- What is the goal of hypothesis testing?
- What are null and alternative hypotheses?
- In §9.2 the concepts of Type I and Type II errors are introduced.Consider the situation where a husband and wife go to the doctor’s office to each get some tests run and the doctor accidentally mixes up their charts. The doctor comes into the exam room with the results of the tests and declares that the wife is NOT pregnant but her husband IS indeed pregnant with a baby.
- How does this illustrate the concepts behind Type I and Type II errors? Make sure to state your null hypothesis for this situation when discussing error.
Please provide original work. No plagarizing.