Help me study for my Writing class. I’m stuck and don’t understand.
Being able to build collaborative relationships within a Learning Community is important for an educational leader. It is also important to apply research based academic theory regarding relationships with stakeholders including the school board, faculty, and staff of the school. In this assignment, you will articulate the theoretical foundations related to collaborative relationships and connect theory to practice in a K-12 educational system.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- Refer to the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association for specific guidelines related to doctoral level writing. The Manual contains essential information on manuscript structure and content, clear and concise writing, and academic grammar and usage.
- This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
- You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.
Write a paper (1,000-1,250 words) in which you articulate the theoretical foundations related to collaborative relationships and connect theory to practice in a K-12 educational system. Include the following in your paper:
- A description of two theories for effective collaboration between board members, faculty, support staff, and the community in a K-12 learning community.
- A research-based evaluation the effectiveness of each theory when applied in a K-12 school community setting.