The discussion requires a minimum of 250 words. Two scholarly sources, including the textbook. Make sure that you use APA style with your references.
Over the past four weeks we have journeyed from start to finish from identifying a potential crisis, establishing a crisis management program, and its implementation. This week I just want you to reflect and write about what you have learned these past five weeks and how you can go forward with your knowledge learned and make your organization better.
1,250 word count and there is a total of 5 questions each (not including in-text citation and references as the word count), a minimum of three scholarly sources are required in APA format. For the three scholarly sources, one from the textbook that’s posted below and the other two from an outside source . Let’s be sure to write it in own work 100% and give appropriately when using someone’s else work.
Ethics, Chaos Theory & Trends
Case Study: Mini- Case – The Melamine Milk Crisis in China
1. In a narrative format, summarize the key facts and issues of the case.
2. Update the information in the case by researching it on the Internet. Focus your response on the specific issues in the case.
3. What steps should Fonterra have taken to prevent the crisis? Why?
4. What is the responsibility of a company, such as Fonterra or BP, in controlling the actions of suppliers and sub-contractors?
5. Assume that you are the Chief Ethics Officer for Fonterra. How do you rebuild the trust and reputation of the company?