Choose ONE of the following media articles or case studies:
1. The Ethics of “Giving People a Voice” and Political Advertising on Facebook (https://www.scu.edu/ethics-spotlight/social-media-and-democracy/the-ethics-of-giving-people-a-voice-and-political-advertising-on-facebook/)
2. The federal government’s response to the ACCC’s Digital Platforms Inquiry is a let down(https://theconversation.com/the-federal-governments-response-to-the-acccs-digital-platforms-inquiry-is-a-let-down-128775)
3. Countries Debate Openness of Future National IDs(https://spectrum.ieee.org/tech-talk/computing/it/countries-debate-openness-of-future-national-ids)
4. Weaponization of Social Media by Authoritarian States(https://www.scu.edu/ethics-spotlight/social-media-and-democracy/weaponization-of-social-media-by-authoritarian-states/)
5. Do We Want Robot Warriors to Decide Who Lives or Dies?(https://spectrum.ieee.org/robotics/military-robots/do-we-want-robot-warriors-to-decide-who-lives-or-dies)
Now follow the instructions given below to complete the assessment task:
Use the title of the article/case study as the title of your argument visualisation so that the lecturer knows which article you are analysing.
Undertake further research about your chosen case and the ethical issue involved, to assist you in analysing it in your argument visualisation (and in your report in Task 2).
Identify some logical arguments and construct an argument visualisation using MindMup software. Your visualisation should contain the conclusion, and all of the reasons and objections leading to that conclusion.
Your argument visualisation should present a logical argument for your subsequent report in Task 2. Your report will develop these arguments based on a deeper analysis of the ethical issue(s).