I don’t understand this Writing question and need help to study.
Theoretical/conceptual frameworks are based on relevant prior research and are necessary to frame the problem and purpose of your study. In your prospectus document, develop the framework section following the annotated outline in the EdD Prospectus Guide. In order to do this, you must conduct a literature search and continue your reading. You may begin to notice the same framework mentioned again and again. You might already be familiar with a framework that you have read about during your course work. If it is in a peer-reviewed journal, consider investigating this theoretical or conceptual framework further.
Keep the following in mind:
- Use primary sources or other authoritative scholarly sources (not research methods textbooks) as support.
- For mixed methods studies, a conceptual framework should provide grounding for the qualitative part, and a theory should provide grounding for the quantitative part.
- A conceptual framework should include specific ideas that are central to the problem and RQs.
- A theoretical framework should be closely related to specific variables in the RQs and hypotheses.
- The framework must operationalize your topic.
- In some studies, you will find a synthesis of varies frameworks. It is unlikely that you have such a unique topic that would require you to spend months synthesizing frameworks. It is more likely that the perfect framework for your study already exists. It will safe you time to find it.
In your prospectus document, develop the framework section following the annotated outline in the EdD Prospectus Guide. Please do not worry if you have not found a perfectly fitting framework just yet. You can continue working on your prospectus after this course in order to get the prospectus ready for submission into TaskStream.
By Day 7
Submit your updated prospectus document with the developed framework section.
Prospectus documrnt link https://etd.ohiolink.edu/!etd.send_file?accession=ohiou1145903498&disposition=inline