I’m trying to learn for my Management class and I’m stuck. Can you help?
The following are the four key considerations of any investment:
- Return of money-principle that was initially invested
- Return on money-growth of money-rate of return
- Tax benefits-tax credits, government support, shelter income, and write-off expenses
- Timing of results on investment-is it a short- or long-term investment
Write a 2 page (500-word) report discussing the following:
- The details of each key consideration
- Why they are listed in descending order
- Provide 2 examples-one from a corporate investment perspective and 1 from an individual perspective.
Not sure if this will help, but it was a part of the weekly llearning resources: http://i.investopedia.com/inv/pdf/tutorials/beginner.pdf